RI Group is committed to upholding the necessary health and safety precautions to protect our clients and staff from contracting COVID-19.
Our Project Manager and Site Supervisor are there to ensure that all on-site workers comply with social distancing, hand-washing and mask-wearing policies so germs are kept to a minimum.
Below are further precautions we are taking to protect our clients and workers:
- Staff are not permitted on-site projects if they are feeling unwell, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had possible exposure to the virus within the last 14 days.
- In-person meetings between clients and RI Group are kept to a minimum. Meetings can be held via telephone, video calls or Zoom.
- All touch-points including portable toilets and hand-washing facilities are disinfected frequently.
- Tool-sharing and ride-sharing are discouraged unless absolutely necessary.
- Signs and posters placed around the job site to remind workers to social-distance, wear a mask and wash their hands.
- Our Project Manager will encourage workers to stagger breaks and lunches.
- Workers will be provided with masks, wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Catering and food-sharing will be avoided and workers will be provided with individual water bottles rather than a water fountain.
- The number of visitors to the job site will be limited to only those necessary for the work.
Do you have concerns about your upcoming office project taking place during COVID-19?
Get in touch: 800.427.5811 | email@example.com
RI Group workers wearing masks at job site in Springfield, NJ